Please note that college reception hours are:
- Monday to Thursday: 7:45 am to 3:45 pm
- Friday: 7:45 am to 3:15 pm
Parents can make online payments for the canteen cashless system, trips, revision guides etc. via the Scopay system: http://www.scopay.com/toothill.
For login details, please contact the Finance Office via the contact form.
Absences - A Guide for Parents
Download the Toot Hill College Attendance Policies and Procedures.
What do I do if....
- ...I know in advance that my child will be away from school, for example for a dental or doctors appointment?
- Please let us know in advance through completing a leave of absence form, emailing email@example.com or telephoning 01949 863 072.
- ...I wish to take my child away on holiday during term time?
- The college tries to discourage students from taking any holidays during term time. In the event of a request for holiday leave a form can be completed and given to the College Office.
- ...My son/daughter is away from school and no prior notice has been given?
- Please telephone the College before 9.30am to confirm the absence.
Please help us by explaining absence on the first morning of the first day, or if you know of a future absence then please complete a leave of absence form.
Leave of Absence Form
The college tries to discourage students from taking any holidays during term time. In the event of a request for holiday leave a form can be completed and given to the College Office.
Download the Leave of Absence form [PDF].
Parents can help to ensure that the school has accurate contact details by informing the school if there are any changes to phone numbers etc. during the year. We often send letters out by email so it is important to provide a parental email address in order to receive the most up to date information directly. Please complete a Contact Information Sheet and return to the college office as soon as possible.
Download the Contact Information Sheet [PDF].
Medical Update Form
Please keep us informed of your child's most up to date medical information. If there are any changes throughout the year please complete a Medical Update Form and return it to the college office as soon as possible.
Download the Medical Update Form [PDF].
- College Maths Success!
All students achieved a Gold, Silver or Bronze award (Whole College - 20/11/2019)
- Another year of great A-Level results
A-Level results day 2019 (Whole College - 15/08/2019)
- Results Day
Thursday 15th August 2019 (Whole College - 17/07/2019)
- Mentor Period Changes
Our Year 13 mentor period will be changing in structure and format (Whole College - 21/03/2019)
- Applications for September 2019
You can now book an interview time slot (Whole College - 17/12/2018)